The FIRST Team Free Lotto Magic video is back from the video producer!

This is an exciting team update post for me. The very first video for the new (and free) team marketing sites is back and it checks out just fine. It'll be one of 12-ish that will be used at the site itself or on the 17 team video posting sites to generate traffic just for this new team site. Whit just posted it to YouTube but I'm posting it here to give you a first look anyways:


I also received news that the second video will be ready tomorrow so I'll post more tomorrow or the day after. For now I'm going to remind her to tweet it. Never mind... Just got an alert that it was tweeted right after posted to youtube, oh well. Go there anyways and "follow" so you get the news faster then what I can apparently get it out from here ha ha.

More soon, stay tuned.

Bob

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. At the Lotto Magic team we appreciate your visit and your comments, opinions and statements too - have a great day there!